Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) is one of the cornerstone principles of business & marketing. At its simplest level, the value of a customer over his or her lifetime net of any acquisition costs should be positive.
However, in practice, the concept gets tricky. Here are some resources on some of the best writing. links, spreadsheets & images on customer lifetime value. Please feel free to add your own.
- Whgeifjowjei wjrofjwa
- En arrivant, j&rsquo
- The Two most Crucial Equations in Business
- You explained it wonderfully.
- Harvard Business School Spreadsheet on CLV
- UCLA Professors on Modelling Customer Lifetime Value
- Spreadsheet Metrics on Customer Lifetime Value Freemium Business
- Corelation between the Cost of Customer Acquisition & Life Time Value
- Infographic on Calculating Customer Life Time Value for ECommerce Companies
- The Dangerous Seduction of the Lifetime Value LTV Formula by Bill Gurley